Dr. Mehul Shah
Dr.Mehul shah, M.B.B.S., M.S.,M.Ch.,D.N.B.
- Graduated from NHL Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Post graduate studies from K.M school of Post graduate medicine, Ahmedabad.
- Cardiac Surgical training from Christian medical college,Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
- Board Certificate from National Board of examinations, New Delhi.
Awarded Gold medal in M.Ch. examinations held by Dr.M.G.R medical university, Chennai
Worked as Lecturer in department of Cardio-Thoracic surgery in CMC hospital Vellore, India.
- Worked as fellow in department of Cardiac surgery at Royal Prince Alfred hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- Worked as fellow in department of Cardiac surgery at Liverpool hospital, NSW, Australia.
More than 20 years of Cardiac surgical experience.
More than 15 years of teaching experience as Associate Professor.
Performed more than 7,500 Cardiac surgical procedures.
Extensive experience and expertise in off pump surgeries.
Coronary artery bypass surgery.
Total arterial CABG.
Bilateral mammary artery grafting.
Combined Bypass and valve procedures.
Valve replacement operations and reoperations.
Surgery for post MI VSD.
Heart failure surgery.
International workshop on minimally invasive cardiac surgery, Mumbai.
AATS, Washington, USA,2002.
EACTS/ESTS, Vienna, Austria,2003.
AATS, Toronto Canada,2004.
EACTS, Leipzig, Germany, 2004.
EACTS, Stockholm, Sweden, 2006.
Heart failure workshop, Cleveland Clinic, USA,2008.
Rheumatic valve repair summit Bangkok, Thailand,2009
Yearly National meetings of IACTS.
Yearly meeting of European Cardiac surgical society